Funding Proposal - Executive Committee
Acceptance of this proposal with create a committee tasked with managing the day to day activities of Open Privacy, in line with the guidelines determined by the board
To streamline Open Privacy operations, and avoid board voting overhead, we seek to establish an executive committee tasked with performing standard maintenance functions.
Responsibilities of the executive committee will include:
- Managing our financial assets (converting bitcoin to cash,transferring donations from fundraising platforms to bank accounts)
- Fundraising and Outreach for Open Privacy and related projects
- Web and Fundraising Platform development
- Designing, Purchasing Stickers / Posters / Hoodies
- Mascot Design
- Planning Conference Attendance
The Executive Committee will be authorized to spend $2000 CAD on platform development, travel, and promotion between acceptance of this proposal and December 31st 2018.
The Executive Committee will also be authorized to convert 100% of Open Privacy’s Bitcoin Assets to CAD between acceptance of this proposal and December 31st 2018.
Proposed Committee Members
- Sarah Jamie Lewis
- Dan Ballard
- Erinn Atwater
Conflicts of Interest
This proposal does not directly financially benefit any board member.