At Open Privacy we believe in transparency around everything we do. To that end we are starting a project to drill down into the vendor choices we make to run our organization, the first step of which is to list the vendors we use:
We want to make clear that other than where specified, these organizations are not affiliated with Open Privacy.
- Banking - Royal Bank of Canada (Canada)
- Email - Rackspace Inc. (Texas, USA)
- Hosting - DigitialOcean, Inc. (New York, USA)
- Domain name & DNS Hosting - Ideegeo Group LTD (iwantmyname) (New Zealand)
- Donations - Paypal (USA), Patreon (USA), Bitcoin Core, Monero, Zcash
- Stickers - Cimpress N.V. (Vistaprint) - (Netherlands)
We do accept, and have received, anonymous donations.
We have received funds from the following organizational donors:
- Digital Justice Lab
We have accepted travel assistance and/or discounts to attend conferences and events from the following organizations:
- Privacy International - Gender & Privacy Workshop
- Citizen Lab - Canadian Cybersecurity Dialogue
- Reboot Communications - Privacy and Security Conference
- Access Now - RightsCon Toronto
We would like to thank these organizations for their support, as it allows Open Privacy staff to participate in the community without diverting valuable resources away from other areas of our mission.