Open Infrastructure and contributing back is an important part of Open Privacy’s mandate.
These containers are constructed for use in automated build systems such as Drone CI or Gitlab
- Drone Gogs: A Docker/Drone container for posting to Gogs/Gitea PRs comments about build results
- Android Go Mobile: Docker container for Android and golang / gomobile builds
- mingw-go: Docker container with Mingw and Go installed for windows go builds
- Flutter-Desktop: Docker containers for Linux and Windows Flutter desktop builds
Possibly novel implementations
- Cwtch UI build .drone.yml: A Docker build file using therecipe/qt’s QT for go docker images to build our Go/QT application for Linux, Windows, and Android and deploy the resulting artifacts to a web accessible build files directory.
Header picture provided by Jacob Kaplan-Moss under CC-BY license